Terms and Conditions
Miss Frou Frou Hire Terms and Conditions
- All Published prices on the website are subject to change without notice. All prices are exclusive of GST
- Confirmation of Hire: All website hire reservations will be confirmed within 48 hours by email or phone.
- The Hire Period shall commence at the time the product leave the premises of the Owner and shall terminate at the time delivered back to the Owner by the Hirer or their representative. Usually delivered a minimum of one Day prior the event and returned within one day following the event.
- All Hire product is to be delivered back into the Owner’s premises by the Hirer or their representative at the termination of the Hire Period.
- Delivery: The Hirer shall pay quoted delivery costs. Courier costs are calculated once the hire has been confirmed. Miss Frou Frou will not be liable for any delays in prearranged times caused by circumstances beyond our control. By arrangement, goods can be picked up and dropped off by the Hirer at Miss Frou Frou’s premises.
- Payment: Full Payment is required 7 Days prior to the hire period commencement. Bank Deposit is our accepted form of payment. We will send payment instructions when your hire is confirmed.
- Alterations & Cancellations Any changes to orders made within 24 hours prior to the Hire Date may incur additional handling charges. Cancellations made within 24 hours may incur a processing fee.
- It is the Hirers responsibility to check goods upon Pickup/Delivery and notify Miss Frou Frou immediately of any damages and/or discrepancies between the goods supplied and the goods ordered.
- The Hirer shall take proper and reasonable care of the equipment. In the event of breakage or non-return, the Hirer is liable for the replacement value of the goods.
- All product is to be returned clean and in a state for re-hire. Any items not in a fit state for re-hire may incur a cleaning fee.
- Any Debt Recovery costs will be payable in full by the 'Hirer'