Glass Hire: A step-by-step guide
Glass hire is easy to understand with our step-by-step guide taking you through the whole process from start to finish. Hiring glassware for your event, whether it’s a birthday, celebration or corporate function, makes it easy and stress free.
- Choose the glasses for your event. We offer a wide selection of glasses including: red wine glasses, white wine glasses, champagne flutes, water glasses, and pilsner glasses. Let us know the quantity you require and please allow a couple of extras in case guest numbers change.
- We’ll then ship the glasses out to you either a full working day before the event or on the day of your event (depending on the time you require them and when your event location can accept delivery).
- Unload your glasses from the glass storage crates we provide and place them on your table set up. A typical table setting consists of a red wine glass, a white wine glass, a champagne flute and a water glass. See our Pinterest board ‘table layouts’ for ideas for your event.
- Enjoy using the glasses!
- Once the event has finished, wash the glasses then place carefully back into the correct storage crates.
- Return to Classic Glass Hire